Sunday, August 26, 2007

Long Day.

Started at 5:30am for a long day of riding. In prep for LOTOJA. I started from my house headed south to Suncrest. Climbed up Sucrest then down to American Fork. Up American Fork down Sundance then headed into Provo. crusied back through town and it brought me back at the base of American Fork. I headed back to Draper then shot out west to the Kennecot. Headed along the far west road to Magna. Then cruised by the RMR then home. It ended up being 8 hrs of riding. It was a fun ride. I really like riding up American Fork. I was suprised all day not one truck honked, gave me the finger or black smoked it.

6 comments:

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

i told you lotoja was gay

DeletedBlog said...

You shoulda rode to sanpete, raced, and ride home.... crazy ride man! Good luck with LOTOJA

Anonymous said...

You gotta climb at the end of the ride.
RB

Stormin' said...

I will have to try that.

B-Horn said...

Norm, this ride isn't tough enough for you... I like RB's idea of climbing at the end, but how about this.

Have Mr. Clean meet you at the top of each climb in a pickup with a bike and trainer fastened to the bed facing backwards. When you reach to top of the climb, as fast as you can throw your road bike in the back get on the bike/trainer and pedal like hell (still facing uphill) while your dad brings you back down to do the climb over...

Little Cottonwood would be great, do 10 intervals of going up and down. That should be about 70,000 vert and 200 total miles.

My bill will be in the mail!

Team Rico said...

You should have stopped by the mansion for some tea....way out in Magna

Powered By Blogger