Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Long Day.

So today I did the ride the other direction (read last blog). And finished with the climbs last. I actually liked it this way better because I got the west road over with sooner. I knew that road was going to be busy and I had 3 semi-trucks come within less then a foot of me.Seriously. And what makes it worse is that they have the whole other lane too go around. Those of you who have ridden that road knows what I am talking about. I think they should name that road- Asshole road. The truck drivers really don't care. And it's freakin' annoying. Ahhh that makes me feel better letting that out. You know what is really cool? Is that bike path up Provo Canyon. That is so much better than the canyon road. My ride took 30 minutes longer, cause I took Wasatch back. So a total of 8.5 hrs, 130 miles.

4 comments:

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

i did 8.5 hrs this week too.

sweet.

oh shit, wait.. in 7 days.

um yaaa

Team Rico said...

Norm- I have a great route out to Herriman from Ragtown that only uses that road for a couple miles. I'll have to show you sometime. I never ride on that POS highway.

Stormin' said...

Sweet. And the next time I am in Magna I will stop by for some tea at the mansion.

Team Rico said...

Anytime Norm!

Powered By Blogger