Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Work and Ice Cream.

The last several days have been really hectic for me. I have been working 10hrs a day and riding at 6 am before going to work. Sometimes I will do a lunch ride, only if it is an easy day cause it gets hot fast. Why am I working so much? because I am going to Nationals for the TT in 3 weeks and I need some money to get there. Hopefully all this work over the next 2 weeks will be worth it at the end. Today was a painful day. I went to the dentist and got my wisdom teeth pulled. I am sore. Thank goodness for pain killers. I am eating lots of ice cream right now, since that is the only thing I really can eat for a little while. Cookies and Cream yum.

5 comments:

Nate Page said...

Norm,

Good luck at Nationals

Nate

Nate Page said...

Norm,

Good luck at Nationals

Nate

Stormin' said...

Thanks.

B-Horn said...

Fast dude on the yellow rocket, make sure you visit USA cycling, they just changed the TT course.

... and do whatever you did to prepare for H.U.S.R. and you'll be fine, good luck.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Powered By Blogger