Monday, June 18, 2007

High Uintas.

What a fun, crazy, hard weekend. When you have 2 pros show up you know it is going to be hard. The Road Race was really fast and hard. A group got away before the climb and they were going fast. when the climb started Jeff and Burke went to front and rode away from everyone. I held there wheel for probably 10 seconds before getting dropped. On the downhill I got caught by a group of 10 guys and we were cruising in to town at like 38 mph all the way. It is crazy that Jeff, Burke and Sandy gained 8 minutes on us. I ended up getting 14th in the RR. The TT went really good. I was warming up on the trainer and just felt like crap, couldn't get my heart rate up. Once I got out on the road I felt alot better and ended up getting 2nd, 18 seconds down from Jeff. The crit was probably the hardest crit I have done. From the start it was full gas. That all I have to say about the crit. Very hard. High Uintas is the funnest race of the year I think.

2 comments:

B-Horn said...

Great job Norm, way to stick with it!

Anonymous said...

most fun.
RB

Powered By Blogger