Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good days and bad days

RMR sucked last night, I think I lasted like 10 minutes before stopping. I knew I wasn't going to last very long, because I didn't feel it riding out. I have been doing good the last couple of RMR staying near the front of the pack and chasing breaks but I just didn't have the rhythm or power last night. I think the ride I did on Saturday killed it out of me. I felt flat, nadda, nothing. Last night my back started to hurt before going to bed and it was hard to move, so I had to sleep on my back. I got up this morning and it hurt like hell, I couldn't move. I don't know what it is from, but I can't move very fast or lift anything. Hopefully it goes away before this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. An Epic on Saturday and then expecting to feel ok on Tuesday?
I don't think so Grasshopper.Minimum 3 days of easy riding after a ride like the one you did saturday....the purpose of which was?

Stormin' said...

I don't know why I did that ride. I got up friday and said I am going to do the 4 canyons ride tomorrow. I don't think I will do that again. Or at least not until the end of each year in October.
Stormin'

Anonymous said...

Good idea. Save the the epic efforts for the races my man.

Powered By Blogger