Friday, February 09, 2007

VOS

VOS is almost here and I am getting excited about it. I didn't do it last year because of the knee injury but this year almost the same deal happened but I was able to do somethings right away to heal it faster. I have been riding the Trek TTX alot, the position is starting to feel really good and powerful, lets just hope the rider is. My training has been off the hook the month of January and so far February, I have been doing about 20+hrs a week, trying to get ready for this race. I am racing for Canyon Bicycles and I might work there to after VOS. Mike Hanseen is a pretty cool guy and he is always super nice. I am getting tired of all of these flat rides I really can't wait until the canyons are clear and warmer to ride up. I have Emigration to keep me sane for now.
Later.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger