Friday, November 17, 2006

Good Days.

Today was a good day of riding, it was warm and not much of a wind. I got out in the morning for 3hrs with my brothers wrestling coach. On the way back from NSL I saw Nate Page and road with him for a while, He's a cool person to ride with. then a couple of hours after my ride I went to the coach's house and did some sprint work. I actually like the sprint work that I am doing, i am seeing improvment everytime I go, which is motivation. Well my weight is now down to 135lbs and I was 150lbs during racing this year. I think I am going to hold that weight for the winter and next year. Work has really slowed down and it is boring. Alot of the time we play playstation and throw darts. We do have lots of bikes to build, that will keep us busy through the winter. It is a bummer I have to work on saturdays and I would rather be riding my bike, especially when it is nice out and I could do 6hrs.
Laters all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you are going to be killing people on the climbs next year. Not like that wasn't already the case this year... Here's to a new record for the Snowbird HC in 2007!

PS - If you're not doing this already, think about using non-fat plain yogurt with your granola. The flavored yogurt can have a ton of sugar in it. For that matter, the same can be said of certain brands of granola. Me, I really like the Cascade Fresh brand of plain yogurt that Wild Oats sells. For granola my wife hooks me up with a sweet home brew.

Stormin' said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stormin' said...

I am going to try hard. Thanks for the advice on the yogurt and granonla.

Powered By Blogger