Sunday, January 18, 2009

Start to finish and everything in between part 2

Got my weights done early so I would have a good day of riding. At least that's what I thought. So as you read in my previous post I had bad luck on my ride yesterday and had to call for a ride home. I got my fixie ready to ride this morning since I couldn't ride the tt bike with the rear wheel broken. I decided to go to Park City to ride with the air much better up there, so I put the bike on the fixie side since I would be riding the back roads into Kamas and wouldn't have to worry about stop signs or traffic. I parked at Deer Valley and started to get ready. It was very nice up there and much warmer. I started my ride heading down into park city and I get to the round about at the bottom of the hill and it is kinda busy with cars and people, I go to do something that I don't remember what I was going to do. But I went to stop pedalling and I get bucked off my bike like a bull and my bike goes flying into traffic as I hit the ground hard. I had a hard time standing up. People were going around me and my bike which is the middle of the road and didn't stop. Than a couple nice people stopped and got my bike for me and made sure I was OK. I rode back to the car very slow as I was in pain. My whole left side is sore and swollen, my bad knee is sore and my chest bones and ribs and back are sore. I am sure I will be feeling it tomorrow... at least I got to ride for 5 minutes.

2 comments:

b1k39unk said...

Well god damnit...fixies were created for the track-don't forget that. How are you doing now?

Stormin' said...

I am doing pretty good. My side is so bruised, it's like every color and gross. Actually it looks pretty cool.

Powered By Blogger