Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This and that.

I know it's been forever since I have posted a blog, but everything is still the same, Nothing new. I have been off the bike for 5 weeks now and am getting antsy to get back on and start riding again! I have lost 10 lbs and still counting. My goal is 125 lbs, That is the race weight I want to be at. I think it would be good for the climbs, I might suffer a little on the TT's but that is ok I think. If anyone is up for some EASY base miles hit me up and we will cruise, I start training Nov 1st. Work is starting to pick up now that the holidays are getting closer. It is going to be crazy this Christmas. The 2 weeks leading up to Christmas we will be running 24/7 Wow nuts. But not me, cause I got some training to do! I went to another body building show, that stuff is crazy cause it's crazy to think you can get the body that big. The guest bodybuilder was 5' 6" and 250 lbs of muscle! Nuts! his name is Branch Warren check it out.

Norm out.

3 comments:

Piotrek said...

You take any more time off and you'll be down to 125 Watts. ;-)

Stormin' said...

Good thing I start training next Saturday. I don't want that to happen. I will have to lift a little heavier weights this winter.

Piotrek said...

Stormin', if you'd like to send me that pic it's pstrzelec (at) csolutions (dot) net

Thanks

Powered By Blogger