Saturday, March 01, 2008

Ridin'

Went out riding today and got lucky. I got back around 1:30 pm and took a nap then woke up and it is snowing outside. What's up with that? it was 62 degrees when I was riding and now it is in the 30's and snowing in just a couple of hours.The wind was freakin' brutal. I went north and it took me twice as long to get back.

I am on my last week of base training. This week was huge, I have never ridden this many hours in a week.

RMR starts Saturday, but I won't be out there for a probably a month. I started training January and won't be ready for awhile. I am really looking forward to the TT's!

-Later

2 comments:

Nate Page said...

Yea, I saw you ride past 9th and 9th. What the heck kit did you have on?

Stormin' said...

Saturday I was wearing my Canyon Bicycle stuff. I also have some T-Mobile shorts I wear too.

Powered By Blogger