Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Day.

Yeah, I know I haven't written anything for what feels like forever. It's because I really don't have much to say. I guess I can tell you what I do everyday, 6 days a week. Here we go-
5:00am-Wake up, eat breakfast, drink 12 cups of coffee, take a shower, go to work.
6:00am-Sign in at work, make some coffee, start the inserter. If you don't know what a inserter is, it is a big machine that folds,stuffs,seals and stamps 7,500 cards an hour.
6:30am-Start cutting the cards to get ready for the inserter.
7:00am-Start loading the inserter and run it.
12:00pm-Take a lunch.
12:30pm-Sign back in.
1:00pm-run the inserter again.
3:00pm-Get off work and go for a ride before it gets dark at 5:00pm.
5:30pm-Go to the gym.
7:00pm-Eat dinner.
8:00pm-Go to bed.
Pretty crazy.

5 comments:

Nate Page said...

That's a good day.

Piotrek said...

Does the inserter have to run during daylight hours? Tell 'em to let you ride in the morning, then run the dang machine later.

Stormin' said...

Yeah, The inserter is ran all day. When I leave there are people there still running it.

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

what about all the hot chicks

b1k39unk said...

Yeah, what about the hot chicks? Don't lose focus-they are what it's all about.

Powered By Blogger