Sunday, September 30, 2007

Work

I have been very busy the last 2 weeks at work. I am putting in anywhere from 9-16 hrs days. I have 31 hrs of overtime. That gives you an idea of how busy it gets. I found out that I am going to Chicago for a few days to learn a new machine we are getting. This machine cuts and stuffs 5,000 cards an hour. The nice thing is that they pay for everything. Flight, food, hotel...
I haven't done much besides work. I haven't ridden the bike since the State Hillclimb and it feels good. I have been eating alot gaining some weight. Good stuff.
chao

2 comments:

DeletedBlog said...

Are you going to be able to make time for trainging inginging ha in a few weeks?

Stormin' said...

Heck yeah dude. I will be able to train. I still have a few more weeks till I start again.

Powered By Blogger