Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sickness and the Holiday.

I got a freakin' cold, I haven't had a cold this bad in a while, it sucks, zap, zero energy, my whole body hurts. I want to ride the bike but can't get the energy to get ready, also can't get in the mindset to ride outside in the cold. Is it ok to ride if you have a cold? will I lose fitness if I don't ride? can I go to the gym? these are questions that I ask myself all day. Any advise to help get this cold to go away faster will help. I rode with Mike Sohm thursday morning and it was 14 degrees out, my breath froze my hair by my neck. Mike and I sat at Raw Bean and had some coffee to warm us up, we stayed there for 20 minutes before we left to go home. Mike is a really cool guy to ride with, he is a funny kid. Yesterday at work I thought it was going to be a busy day because it is the last day to shop before christmas. NO it was dead. We partied all day, alot of people showed up and it was fun.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

The Mop said...

Happy holidays Norm.

Powered By Blogger