Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bikes.


I got a new bike last week and it is sweeeet. It is a Trek Madone 5.9 SL. I am selling my cannondale which is a bummer, I really like that bike. I have done about 4 rides on the trek and so far it rides like a dream. It is an all carbon frame with full Dura Ace 10 spd, and Bontrager race x lite wheels. It weights in at 16 sweet lbs. So throw some tubulars on there and we are looking at 15.5 or less lbs, yaaaaaaaaa. I am drinking some coffee right now, and eating some yogurt, and it is good.
see ya.

2 comments:

Nate Page said...

Storman,

Hey, I like that Trek. What made you decide to get rid of the cannondale? I need to be checking your blog more often. Later,

Nate

Stormin' said...

The main reason I got it is because of the deal. I also really wanted to try a full carbon bike and I really like the way it rides. It is also really stiff.

Powered By Blogger