Thursday, June 22, 2006

High Uintas

What a tough weekend, the road race was tough couldn't get the legs going attacked a couple of times to try to get away and get the legs to open up but nothing. So when the climb came Chocolate Factory went to the front and layed it down they set a hard pace and dropped everyone. 10 of us regrouped on the downhill and we stayed away to the finish line and finished about 50 seconds ahead of the field. The next morning was the TT and I was feeling better I got a really good warm up for it and I borrowed a Cervelo P3 for the TT and I ended winning by 5 seconds over Sandy so I was excited and that also put me in the lead. So going into the Criterium I had a 6 second lead over Jesse so I sat on his wheel the whole crit and I didn't notice that the guy in 4th got away and he was 36 seconds down and so at the end he won the crit and pulled into 2nd. So I ended up winning the G.C. by 5 second over Chocolate Factory and 6 seconds over Jesse. What a crazy weekend.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger